Glazhael the brand new Cloudchaser: The white dragon’s lair is really odd. The dragon hangs from the ceiling. The heroes might enter the area through room 25, which is an adjoining room that is higher up. Basically, the PCs will be on a ledge with a clear view of the dragon hanging on the ceiling. The dragon is dumb, and the adventure says that it can be lured into a tunnel so the PCs can melee it. It flees once reduced to 40 hit points.
Together with, from the Go up regarding Tiamat on web page 11 it is explained that in case the new Personal computers support the palace, a frost icon entitled Harshnag pertains to the fresh council to help you request new citadel’s return therefore he is able to use it to help you rally new beasts contrary to the dragons
- Eliminate Blagothkus: Should this happen, his spirit takes over new castle and you can crashes they into Back around the world.
- Befriend Blagothkus: This new large features this strange bundle out-of delivering Tiamat jeevansathi-coupon toward globe in order to unify new creatures so you’re able to kill the woman. If your Personal computers cam your from this, the fresh giants becomes faction partners about Rise off Tiamat.
On top of that, having the palace can cause brand new Pcs to overlook a pretty chill part of Go up event 2 on the Sea away from Swinging Freeze, where heroes sail a watercraft from water browsing of some other light dragon’s lair.
If you are planning to run Suspended Castle: If you are going to run the “bonus adventure”, Frozen Castle, you are probably going to want to make sure the castle crashes in the Spine of the World. That adventure accounts for the possibility that Glazhael and Blagothkus (?) survive.
New Draakhorn: Our heroes are requested to meet with a council in Waterdeep to discuss the Cult of the Dragon. When the PCs arrive in Waterdeep, the Draakhorn sounds. Remember, if your PCs hatched a dragon from the hatchery like mine did, your little baby dragon will feel drawn to answer the call, which could make for all sorts of interesting possibilities.
Appointment the fresh Council: I am thinking of making a little precursor moment before the council meets, where the PCs split up and meet with their respective factions. This way, the PCs can buddy up with their faction NPCs and get a sense of what their faction’s goals are.
Also, on the Increase out-of Tiamat on the webpage 11 it’s informed me when the Personal computers hold the palace, a frost icon titled Harshnag relates to the fresh council to help you consult this new citadel’s get back very they can use it so you can rally this new creatures contrary to the dragons
- Remallia Haventree: A moon elf whose spouse, a masked Lord out-of Waterdeep, was murdered because of the cult “off-camera” (look for web page 20). She desires revenge, that is one of the leading council NPCs.
- Leosin Erlanthar: Brand new monk our heroes satisfied in the past when you look at the section 2 off Hoard.
In addition to, from the Rise from Tiamat on the page eleven it’s said when brand new Pcs hold the castle, a freeze monster titled Harshnag pertains to the fresh council so you’re able to consult new citadel’s get back very he is able to utilize it in order to rally the giants against the dragons
- Ontharr Frume: Friendly, hot-tempered paladin
Also, on the Rise out of Tiamat for the page 11 it is explained that when new Personal computers contain the castle, a frost monster entitled Harshnag relates to the new council so you’re able to request the new citadel’s come back thus he is able to utilize it in order to rally new giants contrary to the dragons
- Delaan Winterhound: A great ranger which have a cold weather wolf one to patrols outside the city
Plus, regarding the Go up away from Tiamat into the page 11 it is told me whenever the latest Pcs support the castle, a freeze giant entitled Harshnag comes to the latest council so you’re able to request new citadel’s go back very he is able to make use of it so you can rally brand new monsters from the dragons
- Ladies Laeral Silverhand: (Waterdeep) Keeps high arcane stamina. This woman is one of the Seven sisters.
- Lord Dagult Neverember: (Neverwinter) Manipulative, ends up at the chance that have Silverhand.
- Ambassador Connerad Brawnanvil: (Mithral Hall) Dwarf which does not want to help you to go soldiers.